Tuesday, January 17, 2017

This week: Sore Throats and an Ear Infection


The past two weeks have been some of the roughest in a long time. My two year old D has been sick pretty much the whole time with a small break in the middle. He had the stomach flu along with a regular cold and that developed into an ear infection.

Last Sunday my son J had a sore throat. I googled what oil was good for that and came up with Purification. I put a drop on a napkin and had his wipe his throat a few times. My kids are all really good and will try any Oil that I recommend- except for Asher who is a little hesitant. A few minutes later he said "Woah! It's gone!" Wow!

It takes 30 seconds for the oils to hit your bloodstream. The essential oil particles are smaller than your cells- there are more than several million in one drop- and they go directly into your cell while medicine like antibiotics go around your cells.


D kept waking up at night crying. Finally one night, I was laying on the floor with him- he likes that sometimes- and he said "it hurts!". I replied "what hurts?" "My ear" and pointed to his right ear. Sure enough! Ear infection on that ear. His first one. To help drain it and clear it, I rubbed  (and did so every hour or two) purification oil around his ear on his head and then put lemon along his neck to help it drain. He's doing a lot better today.

It is no fun to be sick and I'm thrilled to have tools at hand to assist and heal our bodies heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment